Who we are
RURAL BANK LIMITED
Experts in unit banking...
News and Media
Products & Services
Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited was established in an answer to an appeal made to help alleviate the suffering of the farmers of Kuntanase and surrounding villages at the time when they had to travel long distances of over 48 kilometers virtually on foot to cash their Akuafo Cheques at Ghana Commercial Bank, Bekwai Branch, the bank nearer them at the time.
The Bank was incorporated in Ghana in November 1981 and authorized to carry on the business of banking under the Banking Act 1970 (Act 339) on 9th December, 1982 with a share capital of Seven hundred and fifty Ghana Cedis (GHS 750.00) raised by 860 Shareholders.
In support, the Bank of Ghana contributed additional One hundred and twenty five Ghana Cedis (GHS 125.00) in the form of non-voting redeemable preferences shares.
The Bank has since inception achieved unprecedented growth.
To be among the best five (5) Rural Banks in Ashanti Region in the next five years.
We will consistently exceed customer expectation by providing value-adding solutions through professional and highly motivated people, delivering excellent financial performance in all markets where we operate.
CORPORATE VALUE STATEMENTS
The Bank has critical philosophies that uniquely distinguish it from its competitors.
Among them are:
•Excellent customer service and satisfaction are our prime concern
•Our most valued assets are our customers
•We cherish the promotion of socio-economic development of our operational areas
•Building a positive identity and image is of prime importance
•We take banking to the doorsteps of our customers
•We build Directors/Staff capacity through continuous education/training
•We employ the most effective and up to date information and communication technology in the delivery of our services
•We employ responsiveness, pro-activeness, transparency, trustworthiness and total commitment in our service delivery
To help fulfill the Bank's vision and mission the following objectives have been formulated:
• Provide the bank's customers with prompt and cost-effective banking services;
• Expand the bank's customer base and increase its share capital and deposit mobilized;
• Provide gender-based, attractive customized financial products and technical support to micro, small and medium enterprises in the catchment area.
• Invest excess funds in diversified high-interest yielding ventures to meet the expectations of customers and shareholders;
• Continually build the capacity of the Bank's human resource with appropriate knowledge, skills and attitude, and motivate them for efficient service delivery;
• Support needy communities in the catchment area to undertake socio-economic development programs.
• To improve service delivery through Modern Technology.
BRANCHES, AND LOCATIONS
Afia Kobi market,
Lake Road - Jachie Main Town
Opp. District Education Office
Atonsu Bus Station
Abusia Kumasi Road-Trede Town
Afia Kobi market-(Abinkyi)
Ahenema Kokoben,- (Obuasi Santasi Road )
Opp. Kokofu Palace
Opp. Agric and Adjacent Edwinase Market
Opp. Baptist University Abuakwa
Post Office box 13, Kuntanase.
Telephone No: 233 (0) 322098076
ECOBANK, SSNIT HOUSE, KSI.
ARB APEX BANK LIMITED
JOHN ALLOTEY & ASSOCIATES
P. O. Box Ks884, KUMASI
Kuntanase, Jachie, Aputuogya, Atonsu Agogo, Atonso, Bokro, Trede, Afia Kobi market, Ahenema Kokoben, Kokofu, Edwinase, Abuakwa
RURAL BANK LIMITED
Powered by Douglas Gyasi - 0201313255 / 0202055815
Copyright © 2017 Bosomtwe Rural Bank